Monday, February 15, 2010

How Many Members Does The Average Gym Have?

Back on the lawn


I have taken the game used to be very serious. brought far I have still never, to my feet, put less talent than in my head. The highlight was perhaps the goal in the second League, a curling shot with the weaker left foot, from maybe 18 feet, just in the upper right corner. I was 17 and could run forever without getting tired. When I think about it, I feel quite old with my quarter-century. But now I want to know again. No more first, but second team, not second, but fourth league. You have to set priorities. The aim of the league is receiving - and an (important) goal to shoot. I want to relive this so mundane and yet so great happiness when the ball flies, slowly lowered and - jaaaaaa! - In Netzt wriggles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment