Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ap Biology Lab #5 Answers

loneliness in BLOG - Sing the BLOG BLUES

pity that so far no one has really commented on the topic (except the 2 small suggestions). Is it the general lack of interest or the lack of time or even to technical problems? I can only guess. Only 2 people have noticed before technical problems. That's at least something I can fix ... I can not

resolve the no-response to the topic ... Is it perhaps the overwhelming public media frenzy in the media? I have for myself are very far from me, too busy with the subject. I still remember how I said 2 years ago that climate change and global warming are most likely just a natural phenomenon that simply repeats cyclically. Since you have to worry but not a serious idea. The factors are simply unknown XY than one could complain to human causes .... and so that was done for me, until ... yes until I've seen "An Inconvenient Truth." I must say that I am not a television consumer and stayed on the whole climate debate so far largely spared. Probably too long ... The film has me at least, restored to employment. Now I read on through the air-me literature to read more. I thought of course, very naive to think that most are probably already on and deal with the issue for some time .... mmh .... who knows ....

Perhaps it is indeed so, and now I am a little bit provocative, it is better to head in the sand and pass the storm can be the same as suspend. That is also convenient first, not in vain operates Al Gore's analysis with the word "uncomfortable" in the movie title. But even without this film is the theme of climate change a "generational issue" has become the challenge for us as consumers to respond.

Or? Or am I set against such a big hoax, the great climate swindle? Isset or do not care ... whether or pops Lorenz et de uselich is ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment