Monday, September 17, 2007

Nico Robin X Nami X Luffy

basics of the greenhouse effect

... So I still find my way in this matter too little - and I have not seen the movie too. I still do not know specifically how I can help (even though I noticed the article with the info on saving electricity etc. well). Gore * works through this commitment as a President "of the heart" (tongue in cheek ) on me. As expressed in the comments on the first post, I have some concerns, which are also expressed in the survey. The
global warming In my previous knowledge, something that occurs naturally and inevitably, can be accelerated by certain actions of man. With his background in physics, someone once told me that the resulting solely from the sun's energy to the Earth - coming down - with their atmospheric conditions.
not get me wrong, I appreciate enthusiasm, commitment and personal emotions very clear, but I need to get started even more points when I can get my bearings. I would have liked more concrete and simple as possible neutral, independent information on the subject.

* Note: The links lead to this post all references to Wikipedia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment