Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Positive Grounded Tractors

Sound of Madness LIVETICKER

Read here and now, as I hear the new Tocotronic CD "Sound of Madness" for the first time.

21:20 The CD is already in the first song sounds promising. It's called "Your love kills me." Whose love? Dirk has brought out his deepest bass. I look only at times a bit of that booklet. Just
21:22 I see the photo of Arne on the last page, he's just been a great guy. The first song is not bad, but no Börner.
21:28 "A Gentle touch of terror" rock roll. A bit like before. Sven is just that he does not know Tocotronic. But he knows of other good music . And here .
21:38 Where have they merely unpack the whole string? That is a symphony concert ("The blood on my hands").
21:39 "Does it not themselves," I already know, there was a video seen. The strings were re-exchanged for guitars, a winner.
21:41 But the text? "Who does too much himself, will ultimately stupid Ausenommen masturbation. I think Dirk is actually the poet.
21:45 "Please hunting" Although I somehow remembered in physics and I almost switched on: The song has great live potential. Pogo. Also as before. Super. 21:52
"Sound and the Fury", the eponymous piece. Tocotronic as its best. The Osziallation has clearly done well. And "Question of the doubt" is great. Even if the instruments were brought back from the cellar. I take another sip of juice once (a great company with sympathetic interns). 21:54
"Question of the doubt and against all compulsion in doubt for the devil and the unbridled urge!"
22.00 "storm the castle" definitely rocknroll. Fairly trashy rock roll even.
22:06 Oops, I'm just a little digression. Another sip of juice.
22:11 Finally again a song that I quite like. "Gift".
22:12 Conclusion: Some beads, but no pearls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment