Monday, January 18, 2010

Speed Reducer For Engine

context

Recently I read a slogan on a postcard: " books that make us happy, we might need to write myself. "Franz Kafka. I actually found the more interesting, and I almost wrote a text message to someone that I thought the fit very well with the person.
Now I wanted to read the sentence that fell from me, and took to the whole detail of Kafka:
"I think you should ever read only those books that bite and sting one. If the book we read, does not inspire us with a blow to the skull, which we then read the book? This makes us happy, as you write? My God, we would be happy just the same when we had no books and such books that make us happy, we might need to write myself. But we need the books that affect us like a disaster, that grieve us deeply, like the death of someone we loved more than ourselves, as if we were to venture into forests far from everyone, like a suicide, a book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us. "
Judge for yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment