Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why Does Your Body Ache After You Drink

Nazan Eckes leaves "Point 12" @


Nazan Eckes leaves "Item 12"

A Week per month moderated sexy German babe Nazan Eckes RTL-noon magazine "Point 12", but from January 2010 to the end. Then is the reigning for 12 years chief presenter Katja Burkard Roberta Bieling a new colleague and the magazine a new look.

Bieling had often as a substitute for "section 12" in action and moderated since April 2003, the morning news on RTL. This will continue, two weeks per month.

For Nazan Eckes RTL is currently preparing a new 30-minute magazine with the working title "Nazan real person!" before that is to go on air in spring. It is planned that Eckes, prominent and take non-prominent people to detailed discussions.

practice could this (short talks) already in the past as a VIP reporter for F1 broadcasts and boxing events.

Eckes Next year will also expand its activities in this area and others, report of the Dakar Rally as well as the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. It will continue on Saturdays moderate "explosive weekend.

RTL presenter Nazan Eckes as a model for many young migrants.
Bullets 33-year-old gets his own show in March.

Vienna. A rapid rise can show that only 33 years old RTL presenter Nazan Eckes. The Cologne-born designer comes from a Turkish immigrant family, completed just after graduating from high school internship at the German TV channel Viva, then moderated the weather at the local magazine "Guten Abend RTL" and is the latest since taking over the moderation of the RTL magazine explosives Weekend " in 2005, known throughout Germany.

Eckes is one of those in the media industry, relatively few German of Turkish origin, who in the local society success. Today she is a role model for many young Turks in Germany. "Integration, Membership - these are topics that interest me a lot. "She says," When I started my work, I never thought that I would like to be a role model. . Now, I get very often asked by young people "

Nazan Eckes believes that other children could be successful from immigrant families, if they had more confidence:" I want to show just young Turks in Germany: there are opportunities which will benefit you have to. Many doors are open.

But many believe the task, unfortunately not. Certain steps can be ruled out. You forget to realize their own dreams. I imagined the most impossible things. Some of them were true. "

about her job as a presenter loves Nazan Eckes particularly in touch with the people." Good deal with people is important to me. My real job is indeed in the studio, but I especially love the direct contact with people. This includes the incorporation is prior to shipment. How I meet this person? As it turns out to be? " These are questions that interest me before. You get to know the people very well, if one spends his free time with them. When I interview people with a difficult past, I meet them first for dinner. I look at the possibility, on which issues I care must dig deeper and find out I can. I do not squeeze the people. . But I will soon learn new things that they do not say in every other interview "

Some programs did not demand Eckes bit:" One of the strongest stories in, explosive "about an interview included with a girl who was kidnapped several weeks , or a mechanic with no legs, who runs a successful workshop, and a transsexual woman who later - after she was already father - daraufkam that it is actually a woman: As of March "Meanwhile, the TV presenter is already planning new things." 2010, there is the new format, Nazan real person '. Given that . We will visit, especially celebrities, such as Wladimir Klitschko in Los Angeles and other persons with whom I am doing as cooking and other things "

Christmas, the Turkish-born German, celebrated this year for the first time in Vienna, which has admittedly private reasons. Since one and a half years is dating them with the Austrian painter Julian Khol, the youngest son of former National President and current chairman of the Austrian People's Party Senior League Andreas Khol. spent Christmas she's family Khol.

In her childhood was Christmas for Nazan Eckes initially not an issue: "We celebrated Christmas not at first because it is a Christian festival is. But as time passed my parents the importance of Christmas - as in the school - consciously. I have also found the boots and begged my parents for gifts. Finally, my parents were a middle way, without abandoning their religion. They thought: We can maintain not only our small Turkish world in the home and outside is all German. Everyone was allowed to choose a gift. My siblings and I have thus not felt excluded. "

Eckes If you ask for their identity, they will think." The word of German-Turkish woman sounds funny. It is a taboo word that describes a strange feeling. I love Turkey, But in Germany, I feel at home. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment